A. COMPREHENSIVE COST PLANNING AND COST MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Stage 3 - Design Development
The purpose of this stage is to resolve all design, planning, operational, technical and services co-ordination requirements and prepare a comprehensive Project Cost Plan to satisfy all essential elements of the Project and obtain the necessary statutory authority and client approvals.
- Update/Prepare final Project Cost Plan of the Project works, providing other cost advices as may be reasonably required, and submit to the Client for approval.
- Assist the design consultants with financial design criteria advice.
- Comment on areas and space parameters / norms.
- Comment on the costs of proposed design development details.
- Review financial viability study and report to the Client thereon.
- Liaise, co-operate and provide the necessary information to the Project Manager and other Consultants.
- Attend design/professional team meetings convened by the Project Manager.
- Review Documentation Programme with the Project Manager.
- Advise and assist in preparing necessary value engineering and life cycle cost reports as required.
- Prepare monthly Cost Report, which will be presented to the Client in regular Cost Report Meetings.