A. COMPREHENSIVE COST PLANNING AND COST MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Stage 4 - Approvals and Technical Documentation
The purpose of this stage is to provide all necessary contractual and technical documentation and cost control for the execution/construction of the Project.
- Review & finalize documents for procurement of construction contracts provided
by respective consultants:-
- Quantification of the Works - (Bills of Quantities including Specifications)
- Conditions of Contract
- Evaluate tenders financially and submit tender adjudication reports and recommendations to the Client.
- Continually review and comment on all design consultants, technical and construction documentation relative to approved cost plan estimate.
- Liaise, co-operate and provide the necessary information to the Client, Project Manager and other Consultants.
- Attend design/professional team meetings convened by the Project Manager.
- Review and update cost plan estimate in accordance with tenders received and accepted.